This is an articl for Manual For Commercial Rice Steamer.Hope it is usful for you! The second part is the note and maintance in commercial steaming cabinet using.
when we need to steam rice at home, we only need to use an electric rice cooker or an electric steamer.
But in a restaurant or canteen with a lot of people,The rice cooker cannot meet the demand for rice.
So, it is generally necessary to use equipment that can steam a large amount of rice. This equipment is called Commercial rice steaming cabinet.
Some users use the rice steaming cabinet for the first time and do not know how to use the rice steaming cabinet. Today we will introduce The usage of the commercial rice steamer.
It’s relatively simple, especially for this kind of electrical equipment. You only need to learn it once, and you won’t forget it when you use it later, and you won’t remember it the second or third time. You can read this article more.
5 steps Manual For Commercial Rice Steamer
Step 1 : Check up
1)Before using the rice steaming cabinet, we have to install a leakage protection switch.
To Check the electrical wiring, the shell must be effectively grounded, and the wiring must be firm.
It is strictly prohibited to use when there is no leakage protection switch and effective grounding
2) Before ignition, we need to check all below item is work well?
- Each component device is safe.
- All valves and accessories are normal.
- The operation is flexible and convenient.
- The openings are tight, whether there is water leakage or air leakage.
- The machine body is stable.
- The float valve is operating normally.
- The amount of water in the body is sufficient
Step 2: Preheat
- Open the water inlet valve.
- Wait for the float valve to fill the water tank with water automatically.
- Turn on the power switch and the heating tube starts to heat up.
- When the water in the water tank boils, put the food
Step 3 : Steamed
When steaming food, be sure to slowly open the steam valve.Make sure that the input steam pressure does not exceed 0.02KPa.
Slowly open the door lock to relieve the pressure of the high-temperature steam in the entire cabinet to prevent steam burns.
After the pressure is released,open the cabinet door to put the food into the cabinet.Close and lock the door handle.Power on to make the rice steaming cabinet work
Steamed rice: According to the volume of about 4kg rice per tray. After washing the rice, pour it into the steaming rice tray and add suitable star water. The water should cover the rice. Level the surface of the rice. Put it in the steaming cabinet and steam.
When using external steam to steam food. The electric heating device and the inlet and drainage devices will not work. The power supply should be cut off and all inlet and drainage valves should be closed.
Step 4: keeping warm
When the rice is steamed or the steaming time is up, the power should be cut off to stop heating.
If you are using gas heating.close the gas supply valve and bronchial valve of the steaming cabinet in time. Close the main gas valve.
It is recommended to keep it warm for 5-10 minutes before taking it out. To maintain the aroma and taste of the rice
(It depends on whether the steamed food needs to be processed and whether to take it out immediately).
Step 5: Ceaning
After steaming, the steamer should be cleaned.
The surface of the electric heating element should be scrubbed regularly (usually twice a week).The surface of the heating element should not be scraped with excessively hard metal. Replace the water tank in time.
Notice & Maintenance
1 . In avoid water shortage failures (such as burning out heating pipes and wiring). There must be enough water in the water tank.
2 . The steam cabinet is equipped with a gravity or pressure relief valve.It is a channel for venting excess steam and exhaust gas.
Not to increase pressure or blockage at will. It should be allowed to vent freely.If jamming, the dirt on the pressure relief valve must be removed.
3. When the steaming pan is not in use, it should be stacked in layers. Ensure that the steaming basin is dry and clean.
If the steaming cabinet is not used for a long time during the holiday. The power should be turned off and the remaining water in the cabinet should be wiped clean.
4. Keep the water supply valve open. And at the same time, press the floating ball to observe whether the pressure and flow of the tap water are normal and unblocked.
5. After working every day, the waste water in the inner tank should be discharged from the drain valve at the bottom of the steaming cabinet. The inner body of the cabinet should be washed clean.
6. Check whether there is scale formation in the cabinet weekly.
In case of scale formation, fill the 5% citric acid solution into the water tank. Heated and boiled for 15 minutes, soaked for 1 hour, and then boiled for 10 minutes.
Remove limescale. Release sewage. Just add clean water to clean.
7. If there is a dangerous situation during the work. Or the equipment has a burning smell, smoke, or abnormal noise: turn off the power immediately. Notify the maintenance personnel to use after inspection and treatment.
8. To prevent corrosion and oxidation, The shell of the rice steaming cabinet should not be corroded by acid or alkali.
The above is the main item for Manual For Commercial Rice Steamer and maintance. If you are feeling that it is usfule, welcome share it to your friends.
We are a commercial steamer manufacturer and teppanyaki equipments with 13 years expeience. Welcome contact us if you have any questions or need in commercial kitchen